Hearts of Stone has added many chances and ends at The Witcher 3 to live the world and Gerald’s inventory.
- Get glasses for Gerald at The Witcher 3 Hearts of Stone
- More guides from The Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone
Some things are common and available so that anyone acquires them if it considers it convenient, but others require a more distinguished eye and the will to do whatever is necessary to acquire what you want.
One of those elements that require one to be distinguished are the teacher’s glasses.
Get glasses for Gerald at The Witcher 3 Hearts of Stone
The Gerald glasses, also known as teacher’s glasses, are a couple of glasses with golden mount that once belonged to the teacher, a notorious killer.
You will find these glasses in the Borodin auction house in Erfurt during the main melting mission of Stone, Open Sesame.
After meeting Vivaldi’s friends and talking a bit with them, you can participate in an auction that has three lots.
The first is a mysterious bronze statue, the second a cheap painting and the third is the object you are looking for.
There are some people who want this article, including Hilbert, the rich Went player who turns out to be a bad loser.
Fortunately, they will not be overcome if you decide to throw your hat into the race.
For 350 crowns, those beautiful glasses can be yours (don’t be TACAN, you know you love them).
The glasses do not affect Gerald’s statistics at all, but you can still put them by placing the teacher’s glasses in one of the pockets of your inventory.
Now you can kill bandits and style monsters.
Man, it feels good to look good!
More guides from The Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone
- How to defeat without a trace Quest
- How to get the armor diagrams from the viper school
- How to fall in love with Shane
- The next generation update of The Witcher 3 lost the opportunity to reorganize Went
- How to keep Witcher 3 saved data in the next generation update
- How to get all new assemblies in The Witcher 3 Complete Edition
- The Witcher 3 remains a high water brand for fantasy role-playing (next-generation update impressions)
- How to change graphics mode in Witcher 3