We are on Friday and that means that today the weekend begins, so you can make the wait a little more enjoyable playing Wordle or also scientific Wordle. If you are one of those who opt for the latter, you will be happy to know that we have prepared a guide with the tips, clues and the solution of the word of September 2 .
- Clues for today’s Word, September 2, of the Scientific Wordle
- Solution for today’s Word, September 2, of the Scientific Wordle
- Scientific Word today September 2
- more Wordle tricks in Vidaxtra
Scientific Word today September 2
The word of the scientific Wordle of September 2 belongs to the Challenge #173 and is composed of a total of six letters . The purpose of this Wordle variant is that the hidden word is one that is related to science, so you have six attempts to find it.
As you are writing words you will see that they illuminate several possible colors. Green means that you have succeeded with the place where that letter is located. Yellow implies that the letter appears elsewhere, while gray indicates that this letter does not exist.
Clues for today’s Word, September 2, of the Scientific Wordle
To find it something easier, there are a few clues of today’s word, September 2:
- It is formed by three vowels.
- It is formed by three consonants.
- No lyrics are repeated.
- The composition is consonant, vocal, consonant, and so on.
- Start by B.
- Finish by the O.
Solution for today’s Word, September 2, of the Scientific Wordle
If the tracks have not been enough, we leave you with the solution of September 2:
And also with its meaning :
It is used to describe any bar or rod-shaped bacteria, and can be found in many different types of bacteria. The name Bacillus refers to a specific genre of bacteria.
more Wordle tricks in Vidaxtra
- Wordle tricks: tips to know how to always guess the challenge and know what word Wordle is today
- How to play all previous days from the PC or mobile
- Scientific Wordle Tricks: Tips for guessing today’s scientific wordle