The Stanley Parable: Ultimate Deluxe is full of secret endings and Easter clinics. This version of the game, originally released in 2013, adds new content for players. One addition that the players will not want to skip is Firewatch Easter. Continue to read below to achieve this finale.
How to get to Firewatch Easter
Those who played Stanley Parable know that each path and choice have completely different results. Players must choose a very specific route to get to the Easter egg FireWatch. Follow the following steps to get to the FireWatch tower.
- When they presented the first set of doors, go through the door to the right .
- Do not pass through the door to the left of the living room. Instead, go to the warehouse and jump onto the cargo elevator . When about half the room passes the cargo elevator, jump onto the podium below . Enter the door at the end of the podium.
- Follow this path until you see the red-blue door. Pass through the blue door three times. . Keep in mind that the blue door will appear behind the players after entering the second time.
- Then the players will face three doors and should go through a wooden door with orange walls inside.
- Continue to follow the storyteller’s prompts until another set of doors appears. Once again, go through a wooden door on the right. After that, players cannot skip the Easter box. Just continue to follow the narrator’s dialogue until he teleports you to fire department .
Do you want to know more about The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe? Find out how to unlock the new content in The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe in the game manuals for professionals!