The Team of Polyphony Digital also operates after the release of Gran Turismo 7 eager to gradually improve the racing game. This is how it is now the extensive update 1.11 ready for download, which brings a variety of innovations, optimizations and bug fixes. We provide you with the most important information at this point.
- Available again and even cheaper: Govee LED Lightstrip for 66 euros makes TV picture much bigger
- PLAY5 05/22: The big anniversary edition incl. Free bonus DVD with the bailarchive from 2007-2022!
- This offers the update 1.11 from Gran Turismo 7
- What brings the future for Gran Turismo 7?
This offers the update 1.11 from Gran Turismo 7
Under the developers have taken the ongoing criticism of the fans to heart to the still low number of rewards. Their number in the second half of the World Circuit has significantly increased the team. Also with the rewards Polyphony Digital has screwed again for Custom Races and Arcade Races. In addition, the players of Gran Turismo 7 (Buy Now) may look forward to some new content . Among other things, they expect them three additional events in the World Circuit, which they should deal for some time. Furthermore, the maximum limit for deserved Ingame credits was raised to 100 million , which is likely to grant slightly more scope. Added to this is a variety of bug fixes, optimizations for individual cars and much more. The full patch notes will find your on the second side of this new s. Here a small cutout.
The Amount of Rewards in Lobbies and Daily Races Has Been Increased.
Corrected An Issue Where Spectating While Entered in A Race in The Lobby Did Not Allow You to Switch to the Spectator Camera.
- Changed the Nations Cup and Manufacturer Cup so that the helmet thumbnail specific to the championship is displayed.
- When the room fashion is set to ‘practice / endurance race’, Adjusted The Finish Timing When The Course Setting Is Set to ‘Time Limit’.
- Changed The Camera Movements Before Races Start in Daily Races When The Starting Method is set to formation.
Available again and even cheaper: Govee LED Lightstrip for 66 euros makes TV picture much bigger
With a LED Lightstrip for 75 euros, the TV image looks much bigger. 0
PLAY5 05/22: The big anniversary edition incl. Free bonus DVD with the bailarchive from 2007-2022!
Play5 05/22: The large anniversary edition with a large birthday special, raffle and free bonus DVD with almost complete bailarchive!
What brings the future for Gran Turismo 7?
The Update 1.11 can now be downloaded from the next game start of Gran Turismo 7 , the installation will be done automatically after the successful download. The Team of Polyphony Digital has already suggested that has not been the last update for the racing game. When exactly with the next patch is to be expected, but is currently not fixed.
From André left
07.04.2022 at 10:40