The challenges of week 2 of season 2 of Fortnite chapter 3 will be launched later this week, bringing another batch of XP to win to help level up its battle pass. These are mostly simple, but if you are still not very familiar with the map, you probably need a helping hand to make some of them a little faster. In this guide, we will guide you through the Sanctuary locations, Tilted Towers and Command Cavern in Fortnite .
Visiting Sanctuary, Tilted Towers and Command Cavern in Fortnite
These three locations actually have a name and are marked on your map, which makes this challenge significantly easier to complete than the location challenges we have seen in the past.
Tilted Towers can be found in the center of the map, slightly to the west, while Command Cavern is located in the northwest. Finally, Sanctuary can be found around the center of the map on the east coast, near where all the islands are in La Cala. We have marked all these on the map below to help you identify your exact locations.
To visit them, simply travel to them. As soon as you approach enough to the perimeter of each location, the challenge will be updated and will consider that the location where you are visited.
Keep in mind that you do not have to visit all these locations in a single game. You can take your time to choose them, which makes it even easier to complete.
Completing the challenge will grant you 20 000 xp to help you upload level on your battle pass.
To get more Fortnite guides, be sure to search Tilted or refer to the links below.
- Fortnite ‘No Build’ mode can be permanent after all
- Epic Games and Fortnite raises more than $ 50 million for Ukrainian aid efforts
- Epic Games and Xbox engage all Fortnite’s income until April 3 for humanitarian aid for Ukraine
- Trailer releases for Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Resistance
- Nathan Drake and Chloe Frazer from Uncharted go to Treasure Hunt in Fortnite to match the premiere of the movie
Search to get more