Today, it was announced that 13 sentinels: Aegis Rim is now available. The launch trailer published today shares the praise of the last Vanillaware opus, the storytellers behind Odin Sphere and Dragon’s Crown. The voiceover in English is also available today, via a Patch Day 1.
Hussed by the leaders of the Japanese gambling industry, 13 sentinels: Aegis Rim takes the player into a seat mystery through time, space and humanity covering thirteen intertwined stories.
With a metacritic score of 87 and ranked 9th best rated in 2020, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim won the praise of criticism from around the world.
Discover the launch trailer of 13 sentinels: Aegis RIM:
Get 13 sentinels: Aegis RIM with physical retailers to get a bonus artbook until stocks are exhausted!
In addition to the recognition of the leaders of the Japanese game industry, 13 sentinels: Aegis Rim has won numerous awards and nominations:
- Japan Game Awards 2019, Winner of the Future Division
- Famitsu Dengeki Game Award 2019, price of the best scenario and price of the best adventure (2 divisions)
- Japan Otaku Awards 2019, Grand Prix
- Game IGN Japan of the year 2019, 6th place
- Choice of User Ign Japan 2019, 2nd place
- Weekly Famitsu (PS4 Special Feature, Sold on March 12, 2020), ranked 10th for “PS4 Must-Play Titles”, selected from all PS4 titles ever sold
- 51st Award Seiun, Media category, nominated
- Cedec 2020 price of excellence for game design and sound
- Price Cedec 2020 highest price of excellence, nominated
- Beautifully rendered in the visual style hand painted signature of Vanillaware.
- Discover a deep story through visions of the past and the future.
- The apocalyptic clock turns! Become a sentinel driver, customize your Mech and fight waves of Kaiju in a descending tactical fight.