The next patch for Hearthstone already appears on January 25, 2022 and brings with a huge update momentum into the battlefield mode. Because with battle field partners each hero receives special servants, which we have already shown you in our buddy overview . Patch 22.2 also holds many map changes for standard and mercenary mode as well as a lot of troubleshooting on the game you can watch in the official blog post .
That changes for the battlefield mode
- Battle partners are here!
- The Embellishment system for the battlefield mode is deactivated while we try the new partner system. Currently we plan to activate the armament system in a later patch as soon as we can estimate how powerful the heroes are with their new partners.
- The time for the hero selection was temporarily increased by 10 seconds (to a total of 70 sec.), So you can familiarize yourself with the new partner system.
- The costs for the enhancement on inn 5 were increased by 2 gold . The upgrade costs 11 gold initially.
- On January 25, the current battlefield season ends. Values are reset to zero and the new season starts.
Partner system officially presented
Hearthstone: Patchotes for Patch 22.2 Provides the battlefield partners (2) Source: Blizzard Each battle is better with a partner! In this patch, the developers introduce a new system: battlefield partner. A battlefield partner is a special servant who is unique to any hero and designed to support the strategy of this hero.
Partners are played like normal servants, but can not be bought in the recruiting phase. Instead, each hero has a partner display, which fills itself in the fighting phase, if you: the struggle that inflicts indignants harm, destroys God’s shields or concludes a fighting phase with a victory or draw. In addition, you will receive a small bonus in each train, depending on how many servants have their start of the fight. Partners are earned at three different speeds. The partners on lower guest house levels are earned faster than those on higher. And last but not least, there is a border that strongly the partner display can be filled in a round so that no partner decides the game in single-handedly.
Hearthstone: Patchotes for Patch 22.2 Provides the battlefield partners (1) Source: outof.cards.com
The partner display consists of two sections. If you fill the first section, you will receive a copy of the partner of your heroes. If you fill up the second section, you will receive two more copies! After both sections have been filled, the partner display for the rest of the match is no longer available (whether you made a trillion in the meantime from your partner or copies of it Sold).
Updates for duel mode
- On January 25, the current duel season ends. All evaluations are reset and a new season begins.
- The dual successions are updated and are then no longer class-specific, but heroic specific. Several texts in the game are updated to contain the heroic names instead of the classes.
- New selection groups are added to support the new heroes.